**Click on the pictures to see enlarged images**

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

We hope you had a happy father's day 'weekend', Honey.
It was so great to have you home. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father. We love you!
Love,
Your crew back home


This is from a few years back, but I just love it!
All my boys.
I really loved doing quotes for my mother's day post, so here's a few for you father's out there. Sure love ya!

The greatest gift I ever had, Came from God; I call him Dad!~Author Unknown

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys." ~Harmon Killebrew

Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name. ~William Wordsworth

Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father! ~Lydia M. Child, Philothea: A Romance, 1836

Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown. ~Author Unknown

Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes. ~Gloria Naylor

It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge. ~Phyllis Diller

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

The Payson Olsen's said...

Your blog is so cute, I love your header, with you and your husband wedding picture, soooooo cute... You are more then welcome to use the weight loss ticker but my heck you do not need to loose weight, you are still so beautiful as you were in high school.... I love your tribute to your husband on fathers day.. Wow, why did I not think of that!!!!!! Hope you have a great day!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online