After Montana we traveled to Idaho to visit more family. We had Rylan blessed while we were there. Thanks to all Dwight's family for traveling and making the time to get together, it was so great to see everyone.
Dwight and I met at a family home evening activity in our singles ward, while attending Utah State University in Logan, Utah. He thought he was all that, and I wasn't impressed...at first. Little did I know I would be proposing marriage only 10 days later. When it comes together so matter-a-factly, it's easy to see it was meant to be.
Dylan
Our Energizer Bunny. A karate, gymnastics, and sports fanatic.
Christian
Our Picasso/rockstar. His creative juices are always flowing.
Kalaya
Our little track star. She'll run laps for hours. And with those longs legs... I see high-jumping in her future.
Rylan
our newest angel has us all wrapped around his tiny finger
No comments:
Post a Comment