**Click on the pictures to see enlarged images**

Monday, October 15, 2007

Hi everybody!!!! Welcome to our family blog.

Sorry it's has taken so long to get this up and going. I've been having some problems on this end, with sending out all our pictures, and let's face it, I am horrible at keeping in touch with everyone. So I thought this might be an easier way for all of you to check up on us every once in awhile. And see how we're doing...that is as long as I keep updating the blog...which I fulling intend on doing - I hope :)
Well, I was able to get some pictures out recently, so I won't bother posting so many, but I thought I'd at least put our family picture on our family blog page, that only makes sense. Although we look at it and feel it is outdated, Kalaya already looks so different. She just had her 5 month check up. She is 15 lbs and 27 3/4 inches long. She's started eating baby cereal and LOVES it. And just this last Friday she sat up all by herself for over a minute. Although she's not real interested in sitting still, she's more interested in standing and trying to walk - she's got two big brothers she's trying to run around with.

Madison has been wonderful. We love our new place, especially the large backyard and cozy neighborhood. We're still trying to get a routine/schedule going, to get Dwight's school, internship, study time, and family time organized so all is receiving it's fair share. Dwight's really working hard, but he seems to be enjoying it. It's so nice to think that after all this Dwight will finally be doing what he wants to do. He's the only one in his program whose already working. Each Monday and Wednesday Dwight heads into work at about 1 o'clock and works until 7 o'clock. Outside of work he's working on a stock portfolio to present to his boss, of his own personal ideas. If they accept his ideas for a trade, there's a chance Dwight would get to run the trade himself and start buiding his experience and credibilty in the industry, putting himself that much farther ahead when he graduates.

While we're enjoying our time in Madison, we sure do miss all our family and friends. We hate to think of the Holidays without you, yet again. Although we can't help getting excited with the thought of a white Christmas again. The boys can't wait for the snow to fall - which should start in the next month.

The boys had their birthdays. Christian turned 3 on August 20th, and Dylan turned 5, October 3rd. Mom's getting braver, and let the boys help bake their cakes - they loved cracking the eggs, and using the mixer. They each got a new bike, with a helmit and pads. They don't let a day go by with out riding, even when it's raining they have mom move the car into the driveway so they can ride in the garage. We think if given a good day to work on it Dylan could probably get his training wheels taken off - he's so excited. And now we're preparing for Daddy's birthday Nov. 16th. What do you think, should we get him a bike, too???

October 20th we'll be going to Chicago, Illinois, to visit the temple. It'll be about a 2 1/2 hour drive. Hopefully we'll have some pictures to share after the trip. We love you! So long for now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candice,
Hey! Dwight sent Ty an email and he forwarded it to me... amazing! Anyway, it was so fun to see your cute family!! Sounds like you guys are having a fun adventure in Wisconsin! I'm glad that you are blogging... now we can keep track of each other a bit! Talk to you soon! Tiffany
tifinifany.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Dear Dwight and Candice,

Wow Dwight congratulations! I'm sure you will do well How exciting for you! Love the new family photos! We miss you guys so very much! Huggs
Brenda

Dave and Julie said...

Hey guys,
I missed Dwights call on Sunday. I tried to call back but missed him. I hope you all are doing well. Keep up the good work on your family. We love you all.
David, Julie, Tyler, & ?.

Anonymous said...

Hey Candice,
I can't believe how much your boys look like Dwight!! I like your music! Is it hard to live so far from the Temple? I feel so aweful when I hear people say they have to drive 2 hours to go. I live 5 minutes away and we haven't been in months! Have a great time! Tif

Flett Family said...

Hi Candice!!!
I loved your pics!!!

Anonymous said...

SISTER!!!!! i love your new (or if its not new) blog!!! its AWESOME!!!!!! lol i miss you all like crazy and i am pretty sure i am going to come live with you now, its either that or die from missing you guys so much!!! lol (that means laugh out loud if your not up to date with computer lingo!! ya know with you guys being all old and stuff lol jk) ((jk=just kidding lol)) ahahaha! any way i miss you tons the pictures are super cute, you guys have quite the cute little family! i love you a ton and you are my all time hero!!!!!! YAH!!! any way keep up the bloggin lol i like your music especially the moulin rouge stuff!! any way this is a super long commemt but i just wanted to say hello!! talk ot you soon
-your favorite baby sister
KATIE-one and only!!!

P.S. and mommy and daddy say hello and they love you guys! lol BYE BYE

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online