**Click on the pictures to see enlarged images**

Friday, November 9, 2007

Halloween Fun!!

Ewwww...pumpkin guts.
Cleaning out the pumpkins is super fun. But we leave the carving to Mom and Dad. We were the models for the scary pumpkin faces.
Little scary...super cute!!
After carving pumpkins, Dad made a little fire pit in the backyard and we roasted marshmellos. Mmmmmmmm....yummy!
We had to bundle up (something we're not used to lately).
It's getting cold.
Awwwwwwwww. But why so serious???
Isn't this supposed to be fun?
That's one scary vampire. Dylan finally convinced Mommy that he should be something scary this year. We think he turned out pretty cool. He absolutely loved it.
At least Christian is still influenced by mommy. He decided to be a cute white tiger, instead of something scary. Although his brother showed him how to growl like a tiger. That's him showing his claws.
Here's our little princess. Turns out the hat was a little small. I had to take the picture quick because the hat didn't last long. She was so sweet all night. She loved watching her brothers run around, but the stroller ride up and down the street was mighty cold. We had to bundle her up so much that you couldn't even see her costume.
With the change in weather it was a wonderful surprise to find this single beautiful rose in full bloom in our front yard amidst the falling leaves and dying plant life surrounding it. I had to take a picture. Kalaya bundled up to go outside.

We had so much fun this Halloween, we hope you enjoy the pictures!


2 comments:

Alleman Family said...

Candice,
What fun pics!! Your family is so cute. I can't believe how much your boys look like Dwight! I hope you guys had a great Turkey day. We went down to AZ. What a fun treat it was to have 80 degree weather! Shorts and t-shirts in November. Crazy, huh? Talk to you later!

Alleman Family said...

It's just me again. I'm not sure how often you check this for comments but I'm sending out Christmas Cards and don't have your current address. Will you email me your address if you get this anytime before December 25? :) Thanks!!
tifinifany@yahoo.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online