Well, I must say it has definetly felt more like Christmas this year. The two feet of snow in the yard certainly help. You'll never believe what I did... Christmas morning the boys obediently stayed upstairs until Mommy got the video camera ready to get their first reactions to their Christmas surprise waiting downstairs. "Alright, come on down!"
The reactions were so great! They went absolutely crazy, just like you would expect, loving the gifts left from Santa. Dylan got some cool racer bikes, Christian got a talking parrot, they got a really neat spy set to share, and Kalaya got a little piano, in addition to a few other goodies and full stockings. They went crazy enjoying their treats and new toys. Just as Mom went to pause the video camera while they sort through the presents under the tree. She realizes she never actually hit the record button. YEP!!!! missed it all...
I tried to get them to redo the whole thing, but by this time the initial excitement was passed and they were ready for the presents waiting under the tree. I was lucky to get a half hearted rushed-through summary of their Santa gifts.
While they were waiting for us to sort the presents Christian was giving Kalaya some "piano lessons". He loves that piano almost as much as she does. There has already been a few times that I've actually seen him take it from her, so he could play.
Once Kalaya realized that we were ripping off the paper to all those pretty boxes under the tree, she quickly wanted to help. She had her eye on the big red box with a big silver bow, which she happened tear right off just after I took this picture.
Now it's time to play! The boys got a really cool tent/fort play house. Here they are having a blast!

Kalaya loves her new toys!
Christian's chillin playing his video games.
And Dylan is revving up his new motorcycle.
We had a great Christmas. The only thing that could have made it better, was to be with our family and friends. We hope your Holidays were wonderful as well. Thanks for checking in on us. Happy New Year!!!










1 comment:
Fun Christmas pics, Candice! Looks so fun. I love that fort! Bry would die for it! Your kids are so cute and I can't believe that Kalaya can do all that stuff at only 8 months! But I guess when she has 2 big brothers to chase around she has no choice to keep up! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment