**Click on the pictures to see enlarged images**

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Kalaya love

With the boys constantly urging me to take pictures of Kalaya, we have quite a selection. But don't think I'm biased, putting so many more pictures of Kalaya than the boys. It's because, often it's one of the boys behind the camera.
Here are a few of our newest favorites.Here's Kalaya helping make the grocery list. She loves to help Mommy in the kitchen. She's now discovered that she can open the cupboards. With that she's learning the word "Uh-oh!" , so far all she can say is "Uh-uh," but she's trying. She gets a kick out of it when Mommy says it.

Here's Dylan posing with his baby sister. Not as if she was close, Kalaya is reaching for the ceiling.

After about 10 minutes of trying, this is probably the closest thing I got to a smile, once I looked away from her. I probably took two dozen, trying to capture her beautiful smile, but when I'd stop to look at the camera she immediately lost all interest. Well, you can't say I didn't try.

Now that Kalaya is mobile, she loves to play peek-a-boo. She likes to hide, but she actually prefers to be the "seeker", if you'll hide she'll find you.

Before and after.
Kalaya is usually the first one ready for church. Above, she is patiently waiting for the rest of us.
On the right, it's 3 1/2 hours later. She fell asleep on the drive home from church, isn't she precious? Look closely, in her right hand she's holding my lipstick. She had one heck of a grip on that thing, even in her sleep. I hope that's not a sign of things to come. Aaaaaaaah!! Am I really ready for a girl?

1 comment:

The Payson Olsen's said...

oh just wait, let the makeup begin.... My girls are in my make up aleast 4 times a day... My little sweet monster child, she is 2.5 years old decided she wanted to wear my foundation so she got it out of my drawer and walked down the hallway with the lid off and made a little trail... and lipstick lets just say that is a daily thing with both my girls... I go through 2-3 lipstick a week because my girls love them so much... So let me just say GOOD LUCK!!!!!! she looks so precious sleeping. She is so cute.... Take care!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online