

Kalaya took her first unassisted steps exactly two weeks ago. She took four steps then plopped back down on the floor. We all went crazy. She was so surprised to see us so excited, she practically through a party herself.


She's been practicing a lot. And is now walking more than she is crawling. We knew it wouldn't take her too long before she was up and running around with her brothers. She still is not the greatest at standing herself up in the middle of a room once she's fallen, she's done it a few times, but she'd much rather crawl to the couch and lift herself up.
Here's a video of her walking this afternoon. It's only about 40-50 seconds. If you want to hear the audio (nothing special), you'll have to pause my music player all the way at the bottom of the page, first.




2 comments:
wow that is awesome.... I can not belive she is walking, she is so little...... Good luck now!!! I know how it is when my kids started walking..... Let the fun begin... I guess you are use to it you have 2 older children.... Wow she is cute....
So cute! I love the new blog! Also, me and Bry were watching the video together and when you turned and said "hi" and waved Bry got so excited and stared waving and saying hi. It was so cute. I love all the fun pics of your cute kids! The website is on my blog... you can click on it and order if you want to. If it's before my party let me know and it will count toward my party, if not, don't worry about it! I'm just glad I found a suit that I actually WANT to put on! I'm excited for the summer!
Post a Comment