**Click on the pictures to see enlarged images**

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

"It kills you to see them grow up, but I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't." ~Barbara Kingsolver

"Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries." ~T. DeWitt Talmage

"There is only one beautiful child in the world, and every mother has it." ~Chinese Proverb

"Anyone who doesn't miss the past, never had a mother." ~Gregory Nunn

"The lullaby is the spell whereby the mother attempts to transform herself back from an orge to a saint." ~James Fenton

"A mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible." ~Marion C. Garretty

"Only in the love of my mother do I come close to understanding the magnitude and power of the love of the Savior." ~Bonnie D. Parkin quoting a young RS sister


To all those beautiful women in my life...but especially to MY mothers, Laurel and Neta, my grandmothers, Grammy, Taunya and Iona, and my beautiful great-grandmother, Jewel. I love you and miss you terribly. I wish we were all together this mother's day, but know always that my love and graditude are forever yours.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

K'Lyn said...

Beautiful! I love quotes and these are wonderful. You are such a great mommy. Happy Mother's Day! I love you and miss you so much! Take care of yourself.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online