**Click on the pictures to see enlarged images**

Monday, July 28, 2008

4,450 miles and 73 hrs driving...I'm pooped

Hey everyone. The kids and I just got back from a long road trip across the country, to go to my Great Grandmother's funeral. Here's a few pictures from the trip. Be sure to click on the small word bubble at the bottom left to read the captions. And I'd suggest using the arrows and pause buttons, the slideshow moves fast. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Alleman Family said...

Looks like such a fun trip! Your kiddos are adorable! And can I just say.... I'm SO excited for Breaking Dawn! :)

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!!!! You get mother of hte year award!!!!!! I could never drive that far with my children by my self.... I'm sorry to hear about your great grandma, Where on earth did she live for you have to drive that far? I am so impressed.. How long were you gone? THe kids look so peaceful in the first picture... Why can they not always be like that.... It is always so good to see your blog and see how you are doing, when come to UTAH CALL ME!!! I miss ya! Take care!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online