Way cute kiddos! How exciting that Kalaya's hair is long enough for piggies. I love it!
That is so cute that Dylan started to give his candy away like Jadyn. They are two peas in a pod. Funny funny.
To answer your question about the baby and Ivana, it was actually my sis in law's baby. But I know she would not be sad if she was to have one in the future. (me too)
Dwight and I met at a family home evening activity in our singles ward, while attending Utah State University in Logan, Utah. He thought he was all that, and I wasn't impressed...at first. Little did I know I would be proposing marriage only 10 days later. When it comes together so matter-a-factly, it's easy to see it was meant to be.
Dylan
Our Energizer Bunny. A karate, gymnastics, and sports fanatic.
Christian
Our Picasso/rockstar. His creative juices are always flowing.
Kalaya
Our little track star. She'll run laps for hours. And with those longs legs... I see high-jumping in her future.
Rylan
our newest angel has us all wrapped around his tiny finger
2 comments:
It is so good to see new pitchers. I loved to carve the pumkins too. your kids look so big.
Way cute kiddos! How exciting that Kalaya's hair is long enough for piggies. I love it!
That is so cute that Dylan started to give his candy away like Jadyn. They are two peas in a pod. Funny funny.
To answer your question about the baby and Ivana, it was actually my sis in law's baby. But I know she would not be sad if she was to have one in the future. (me too)
We miss you guys tons!!!!
Post a Comment