**Click on the pictures to see enlarged images**

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Dylan! October 3, 2008

Sorry, I promised these pictures would be posted a long time ago. Better late than never, I guess.

Here's our handsome guy, from the last six years. *click on collage to see enlarged images*

He was so excited this year we let him invite a friend over for cake and ice cream and presents. Anthony, is in Dylan's class at school and has become a quick best friend. They hate being apart. In fact Dylan let Anthony open his presents for him. ONLY because Dylan smashed his finger nail with one of my exercise weights a few days earlier and his nail was falling off. The smallest effort seemed to cause him great pain ~ enough to not open his own presents. Anyway, we had a great time. He loved all his presents. But the gift winner was clearly Christian, for giving Dylan the Incredible Hulk punching gloves that really "RROOOAAARRR!!!!" They helped amuse him during his next week of the stomach flu. That, and the singing monkeys that sings the "Day-O" song. You know, the one from Beetlejuice. I have it on video, but I'll have to download and post it another day, when I don't have screaming kids and a hovering husband reminding me, that I don't have time to play around on the computer.

Happy birthday Dylan!!! We are so glad you are part of our family.

We love you!!!!

2 comments:

Dave and Julie said...

I can not belive that Dylan is that old he still is a baby to me. Glad you are doing good.

Heather Collins said...

Happy Birthday!! We sure miss you! Jadyn thinks you look like you are getting taller. She still talks about you all the time. Hope you had a super day!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online