**Click on the pictures to see enlarged images**

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy 30th Sweetie!

3o things I LOVE about you…
1- the way your crystal blue eyes sparkle when you smile.
2- that you support and encourage me to reach my goals.
3- that you enjoy a good chick flick every now and then.
4- that on numerous occasions, for no reason at all, you make me breakfast in bed.
5- that you dream big.
6- that you’ll pack up the kids and take them out for a few hours, just to give me some peaceful time to myself.
7- that you read your scriptures every day no matter how late it is.
8- when you play with our kids
9- how competitive you get when you’re playing games.
10- that you’ve been known to scrub the toilets, without being asked.
11- how you’ll call me in the middle of the day, just to tell me you love me.
12- that you’re working so hard to provide a better future for our family.
13- that you’re tolerant of my Twilight obsession.
14- that you empty the dishwasher.
15- that you miss me when I’m gone, even if it’s just for 10 minutes to the store.
16- how you offer to bring something home for dinner, just to give me a break.
17- that you always remember my birthday and our anniversary.
18- how you hide around the house to try and scare me.
19- that you bring me flowers for no reason.
20- that you are a worthy priesthood holder, and such a great example to our boys of what a priesthood holder should be.
21- that you don’t criticize when the house is a mess, instead you enlist the help of the kids and start cleaning
22- that you still tell me I’m beautiful.
23- that you change poopy diapers.
24- the way you tickle my back, cause you know it’s my favorite
25- that you sometimes run track in your sleep.
26- that you’ll wear a shirt that you hate, only because you know that I think it looks handsome on you.
27- that you want more kids.
28- that you put up with the hours upon hours I devote to blogging.
29- your amazing memory – since mine only seems to be getting worse with age.
30- that you truly understand how much I miss my family and you’re doing all you can to help us end up living closer to our families.

The hardest thing about listing 30 things I love about you… was only listing 30. It was so hard to cut the list down. There is so much more I’d like to say. But my top two (that I didn’t list, ONLY because they were givens) were that you love me, and that you are the father of my children. Those two things I absolutely LOVE. I thank our Heavenly Father for sending you to me. Only He could know how much I would need you in my life. I love you so much, and am so grateful to be your wife, and that I get to be the one who celebrates your 30th birthday, and all the rest, with you!
Happy 30th Birthday!

All my love,
Candice

1 comment:

jfarnsworth said...

sounds like you have a pretty great husband! and your family is getting cuter and cuter! Hope all is well!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online