This is how our day started. The boys hard at work, raking leaves and taking them to the curb for pick up. Mommy and Kalaya were cracking the whip, "Get to work, this ain't no Holiday! Oh wait, it is...." :o)

Kalaya - Dora, Christian - Mummy, Dylan - Frankenstein
My scary monsters!
Don't let the little blonde curls confuse you. It's Dora alright. She has backpack and Boots to prove it. She was so cute running from house to house. We put her trick-or-treat bag in her backpack, and at every house she'd say, "trick-or-treat" then turn around and back up, like a semi trailer, towards the door to get her candy. Everytime I saw her do it, I heard a little "beep-beep-beep" in my head. Lol, so cute!


Now, down to business. Let's get scaring! bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

And this is Dylan the next morning. Dad was teaching all 3 kids the proper way to long jump (in my living room). Everything was fine until Dylan accidently bumped his other front tooth (which was already slighty loose -btw) on his knee. Well, when he looked up, Dad noticed his tooth was now hanging sideways, and therefore had to come out. So out came the plyers and another front tooth. This one came with a little more blood and a lot more tears, and even a little scream - that's the thing that tipped Mom off, who was upstairs, unknowing anything at all was happening.















3 comments:
Those costumes turned out great! You did an awesome job. When you are down here I'll have to ask you how you did the mummy...I'm thinking of doing that another year!
Poor Dylan, two teeth in one weekend! That's crazy! "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...." :)
Super cute costumes! Way to go mom! Happy Halloween!
Wow amazing costumes! Way to go! Your kids are growing so fast but they are so cute!
Post a Comment