**Click on the pictures to see enlarged images**

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas

Hope your Christmas was Merry and Bright!

Christmas this year was quiet and simple. We tried to remind the boys about the true meaning of Christmas, and of it's importance, and to steer away from the nagging "gimmies" they've had for the last six months. We stayed home this year, so it was relaxing and mellow. We made a gingerbread house, decorated brownies for Santa, and played lots of games as a family. And of course, Dwight and the boys built a snow cave. I haven't taken any pics of it yet, so I'll have to post about the cave later.

Now here's a treat for our Grandfolks...
Kalaya loves, Loves, LOVES Alvin and the Chipmunks. So, when she opened her Alvin doll Christmas morning, she was so happy, but then she discovered he sings, too. She played it over and over and over, and over - I'm not exagerating, over and over and over. Here is a video of her, Christmas morning, singing into the microphone Alvin is holding in his hand. I wish you could here her now, she sings loud and proud - maybe I'll have to make another video. So cute!

Here are a few pics I took at the boys' class Christmas parties.



And my dear sweet friend Andre'a who was kind enough to watch Kalaya, while I went to the boys' Christmas parties. Thanks so much babe, sure love ya!



Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Hampers said...

Nice blog with nice pictures and videos of Christmas celebration. The header image of your blog looks awesome. It was nice going through your blog. Happy Blogging.

andre'a said...

You are so awesome! I love you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online