Hey everyone! I know it's been forever since I've posted. Halloween to be exact - so sorry. I apologize to all those grandfolks watching and waiting patiently for some updated pics. We sure miss all of our family and friends who are so far away. I'll try and post a little more often.
I've posted a lot of new pictures, so be sure to keep reading/looking until the Halloween pics. Everything above Halloween was added today. In fact, if you start at the Halloween post, and move upward, you'll actually be going in cronological order, but if you don't care, you can just scroll down like normal. Love you, miss you! Enjoy the pics.




1 comment:
Thanks Candice! Glad you had a good Christmas. We sure miss you! It was good to see Dwight at the wedding...hopefully we'll get to see you all this summer!
Love ya,
Kari
Post a Comment