**Click on the pictures to see enlarged images**
Andre'a and I had a craving for some hunky vamps and werewolfs.
It was my second time seeing New Moon and it was so fun sharing it with my wonderful sweet friend, Andre'a.
We were the only ones there for about 25 minutes, so we had fun taking silly pics of our fun night out together. We relish in the times when we get to feel like silly young girls again, instead of mature, responsible 'almost thirty something' wives and mothers.

You should have seen the kid's faces behind the snack counter when Andre'a handed them her camera and asked them to take our picture, in fact, it probably looked a lot like mine. But that's what I love about her, she brings out my carefree fun-loving side.

5 comments:
oh my goodness. whoever posed for those pictures deserves an Oscar.
that was such a fun night. we totally need a repeat! say...Saturday?
I just love you!
I'm so glad we can be fun, spontaneous girls! (of course, we have to plan our time to do it but whatev).
Fun! I love friends that help me relax too.
Post a Comment