Here we go playing catch up...again. I finally feel the blogging bug again (good thing too, it's been nearly a year), so hopefully I'll be a little better at posting more frequently.
I'm not going to write much, because there is SO MUCH. I just thought the pictures could speak for themselves.
Last February we took the kids's to Medieval Times and had a blast!
Our sweet angel turned 3 years old in April.
Dylan was invited to participate in the Cub Scout Pinewood derby this year (even though he wasn't officially in scouts yet.) After designing AND building his own car, turned out he got 2nd place overall.
Last May we road tripped AGAIN, all the way out to Montana for my brother's highschool graduation. After Montana we also went to Idaho. It was a great trip!
As soon as we got back from our road trip out West, we closed on our first house. If anyone still needs our new address, let me know.

Since Dwight is a cub scout leader he was able to bring both boys fishing for the first time with the scout troup in July. They BOTH caught fish!

Christian turned 6 in August.
Moving into our new house Dwight and the kids were able to plant a garden. Just last week they picked their very first watermelon. They were all so pleased. We'll have to plant earlier next year, so we can have a few during the summer months.














3 comments:
Your family is still so cute and GROWING! Congratulations on baby number 4. 4 is great!
I'm so glad to see an update on your blog! Congratulations on Dylan getting baptized, buying a house, and, most importantly, a new baby!!! How are you feeling? I know you said that you didn't get sick with the boys but did with a girl. Do you have any guesses? I'm so happy for you. I miss you!
Yea I am so happy for you guys... How are you feeling? I need to get my butt in gear and get my blog back up and running.... Miss you tons take care
Post a Comment