Well, neither the primary nor playgroup had any sort of egg hunt arranged this year. So not wanting my kids to miss out, I took it upon myself to organize a last minute egg hunt/party at our church Saturday afternoon. It turned out so great. We read Easter stories, while all the grown up hid the eggs. After the hunt we had a coloring/craft table, a goody table (for those of us that weren't getting candy-filled eggs), and we even had a few relays. It was really great!
I'm only posting a few of our pictures. You know me I always take so many If any of you are interested in seeing a few more, I'll put the link to our Easter slideshow at the bottom of the post.

Easter morning
Dwight (far left) doing the balloon relay.
The guys spent their Sunday aftrenoon rebuilding their snow cave.
Dwight (far left) doing the balloon relay.
The guys spent their Sunday aftrenoon rebuilding their snow cave.Here's a really quick video of Kalaya at the Easter egg hunt. I had just barely started filming, and had every intention of following her and the boys around while they gathered thier eggs, but...my camera's batteries died, and I didn't pack my extras. Bad Mommy. But I was able to get some good pictures beforehand.
Here is the link to our Easter slideshow if your interested:http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=3bqac7cc.bvsfc90w&x=0&h=1&y=-ribo21




No comments:
Post a Comment