The boys love their learning time on the computer. PBSkids.org is their favorite. The other day I over heard Christian singing a few songs I had never heard before, including this "Super" version of the ABCs, from one of his favorite shows, SUPER WHY! . I thought it was one of the cutest things so I made him do it over so I could record it and share it with all of you. But I have to admit, I think he suffered a little from stage fright. He was a little more into it when he didn't know he was being watched. Which is different, because he usually loves having an audience. I think it was being able to see himself on screen, from the webcam. Anyway, enjoy!!!! There are a few fun poses he threw out in the middle of it. What a goof!
Be sure to pause the music player (at the bottom of the page).
Did you notice the little backup dancing provided by Kalaya? Are my kids "super" cute or what?!




2 comments:
Very Very Very Cute, Kids do the funniest thing, and you are such a good mom to get it on camera, I need to get better at it. Your kids are adorable. I loved the dancing in the background....
Very Very Very Cute, Kids do the funniest thing, and you are such a good mom to get it on camera, I need to get better at it. Your kids are adorable. I loved the dancing in the background....
Post a Comment