This post is 2 1/2 weeks behind - Sorry-
Dylan has been bugging us all winter about taking off his training wheels as soon as all the snow was gone. Well we'd like to apoligize to Dylan for taking so long. He was ready months ago, and he's had to wait for Mom and Dad to get it together.
Finally, a few weeks ago now, on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, we went for a walk to the park, where we finally took off the training wheels.
Dylan took off before I was even ready with the camera.
Dad taking off the training wheels
For some reason every time I try and upload this video it will only load the first minute or so, I'll keep trying but for now you'll just have to imagine how cute Kalaya was walking around at the park. FYI the little rectangle on the bottom of the video player will enlarge the video to fullscreen.
*pause music player on the side of the page*
Congratulations, Dylan! You are getting so big.
We had a fun day!






No comments:
Post a Comment