5 years ago
**Click on the pictures to see enlarged images**
Monday, March 24, 2008
Happy St. Patrick's Day (& B-day to me!)
For my birthday we went to the water park capital of the world (or so they call themselves). Every hotel in town has some sort of water park. Some indoor, some outdoor, and some have both. While some have rollercoasters to boot. This place was awesome.
Of course we found the best online deal and headed north for what became two days of wet and very exhausting fun.
Our hotel had an indoor waterpark, and it was a steamy 80+ degrees. While just outside it was overcast and probably closer to 20 degrees.
We had the greatest time. And because I took so many pictures (a lot more than I dare post), I decided to put them in a slideshow, instead of you having to scroll down for 30 minutes to see all of them...just kidding there's not that many pictures. But I hope you like them. We had a great Easter too, minus the flood (see post below...p.s. landlord says he can "probably" fix it tomorrow morning - here's hoping). I'm working on getting those Easter pictures posted next.




2 comments:
Happy belated Birthday Candice.... Wow you sure look like you had a great birthday... My husband needs to take notes on this one. Your family is so cute. I love your BLOG.... It is so cute, this one is a keeper.
Take Care and Happy Birthday...
What a fun birthday vacation! That looks like a blast. I can't wait for summer time when we can go swimming. I hope you got your leak fixed... about 3 months after we moved into our house our sprinkler system broke and our basement flooded. The bad thing was that we had NO landlord to fix our problem and as cute as my husband is, he's not handy AT ALL!! Needless to say, Ty's dad and uncle came and fixed it for us! :)
Post a Comment