**Click on the pictures to see enlarged images**

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sister Toni K. Kaonohi

Hi Everyone! I know it's been a long time in posting, and I actually don't really have the time right now, and should be doing other more pressing things, but I wanted to share this with you. This is a video that was emailed to me, from some fellow members of my ward (church). It's of a dear Sister Missionary I came to love so much last year, when she was serving in our ward here. I remember her smile being so contagious. Anyone who met her in her short time serving in our ward, just fell in love with her, and her dedication to the Lord's work. She is an amazing example to me. While serving her mission she was diagnosed with a brain tumor the size of an orange and suffered a severe stroke. With only two months left on her mission she was sent home after having brain surgery to remove the tumor and is now recovering at home with her family in Hawaii. You don't have to watch the video if you don't want. I just wanted to share with you her beautiful spirit, as she's gone through this trying journey.


5 comments:

Shena said...

WOW! What a trial! My Grandma died from a brain tumor at the young age of 60. Thanks for sharing. It sure makes ya grateful for a healthy family! Merry Christmas! OH- could you email me your address for christmas card etc. If you don't mind being added to our list... please email me through my website. www.handfulofmemories.com Thanks!

Dave and Julie said...

I wish I could help Thanks for sharing it makes me greatful for a my health.

Dave and Julie said...

Are you alive? How was your Christmas? Are you prego?

Dave and Julie said...

No I am not prego. I just have not seen any new pics on your blogg so I thought you might be sick.Thanks for the thought of calling me on my birthday. Hope things are going well for you miss you

Greg / Nancy said...

You have a pretty nice family picture yourself! It's just not a large as ours, yet. Stop by with the family sometime to get aquainted.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online