**Click on the pictures to see enlarged images**

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Candice-ology

Did this on facebook, and thought it was fun. I wanted to share with family and friends who don't use facebook. Enjoy! And feel free to copy and paste and do it yourself. ;o) I tried to have some fun, and added some links with a few of my answers.

***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice? diet=salsa, no diet= ranch
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? La Frontera!! in Sandy, Utah...highly recommend it!
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? any kind of Mexican cuisine
What are your pizza toppings of choice? hard to choose...hawaiian or supreme minus the mushrooms
What do you like to put on your toast? homemade strawberry or raspberry jam, or cinnamon and sugar close 2nd

***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house? ONE
What color/type of cell phone do you have? Red RAZR

***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed? right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Do three kids count? If not, I've had some teeth surgically removed, but that's it.
What is the last heavy item you lifted? Um...my kids... I think
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? no

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? not sure, most are still packed away. 6... I think
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? over Christmas break, Dwight spun us off the icy road, and the cops pulled over to call in some assistance...no biggy
Last person you talked to on the phone? my friend Hilary...about visiting teaching
Last person you hugged? my baby girl

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season? SUMMER!!!!!
Holiday? You know I gotta say, St. Patty's Day, but really probably Christmas because it means we might see family
Day of the week? Friday or Saturday...depends on the week
Month? Uhhhh! Don't think I have one...

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone? So many.... Mom and Dad (includes my siblings :)) and some really special friends, you know who you are!
Mood? eh = I'm sick right now
What are you listening to? my kids playing a game on the computer
Watching? Nothin' at the moment
Worrying about? the house I want to rent, renting to someone else before we need it (June) :(

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning? uh..... bathroom, but how is that anyone's business but my own...
What's the last movie you saw? Theater= Austrailia (hunky Hugh Jackman) DVD= The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (super sad)
Do you smile often? Of course, I have funny kids, and a quirky husband to boot ;)
Sleeping Alone Tonight? Nope

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

Do you always answer your phone? Between my horrible memory and kids who like to play with my cell...Half the time I can't find it. But let's be honest, ever since caller Id, who doesn't occasionally screen???
If you wake up in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Mom, at least it was this morning :)
If you could change your eye color what would it be? GREEN!!!! ...like my mom
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? haven't been to Sonic in YEARS!!!!
Do you own a digital camera? yes, but am constanly losing the cables to download to my computer
Have you ever had a pet fish? no....unless occasionally feeding my college roomate's pet fish counts...
Favorite Christmas song(s)? Honestly, I have no idea.. I love the traditional stuff! But I gotta say the hippopatamus song is growing on me more and more each year.
What's on your wish list for your birthday? Um... I'm kind of in love with the H2O Steam Mop (as seen on TV) but it's kind of pricey so I'm saving up....for THAT and a new living room set.... but they are more like dreams rather than real birthday wishes...
Can you do push ups? Of course! "I work out!" I work at the YMCA for crying out loud!
Can you do a chin up? Yea, but I haven't for ever, probably can't do more than 1 though. ;)
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? excited!
Do you have any saved texts on your cell? uh, yeah!?!
Ever been in a car wreck? yes (I wasn't the one driving)
Do you have an accent? only in my dreams ;)
What is the last song to make you cry? "He Didn't Have To Be" by Brad Paisley. I know it's an old song, but no matter how many times I hear it, I always cry... it's me and my dad's song.
Plans tonight? Nope.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Honestly...yes. But Heavenly Father always lifts me back up.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Nothing = I was sick
Have you ever been given roses? Of course!!!! (FYI - my middle name is Rose)
Current hate(s) right now? a)Living so far away from family. b)That I couldn't be there for my mom, when she was in the hospital.
Met someone who changed your life? a few :)
How will you bring in the New Year? Are you kidding me...it's March... I don't plan that far in advance
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? i don't know.... maybe...that'd be kind of cool.
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? If you count a husband...then yes. ;)
Do you have any tattoos/piercings? my ears... pierced, not tattooed ;)
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? Definetly!
Does anyone love you? a few someone's. What can I say, I'm a lucky gal ;)
Would you be a pirate? seriously weird question.... only if I could work with Jack Sparrow - he's hilarious!
What songs do you sing in the shower? don't do this as much as I used to; but usually it's just whatever song is stuck in my head at the time.
Ever had someone sing to you? yes, while he played the guitar (very romantic)
When did you last cry? yesterday.... I felt so ill, I was crying. Kind of freaked my kids out.
Do you like to cuddle? depends... sometimes yes sometimes no
Have you held hands with anyone today? nope
Who was the last person you took a picture of? my kids (when we went to the circus)
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? 80s music. I love 80s music!
---
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? What constitutes old? True friends... mostly old, but a few new.
Do you like pulpy orange juice? NO orange juice, yuck!! Unless Tampico or Sunny D counts.
What is something your friends make fun of you for? I'm incredibly clumsy...seriously, I walk into walls. I always have bruises I have no idea how I got. It's an unusaul day if I haven't fallen, tripped, or run into something. It's great to be me! :o/

2 comments:

hilary w said...

What a great post! And I love that I made it into it! :) It was fun learning a little bit more about you.

andre'a said...

okay, I totally love this! I feel like we just had a 45-minute convo, I know you so well! I love supreme pizzas too but I take off the sausage. (I love the peppers and onion and olives and mushrooms!!!mmm!!!). Also, I LOVE Mexican food. Love it. Crave it. Hopefully we can find a decent place around here? You are SO fun!!!! See you at the thing tomorrow?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online