It's not as light as I was hoping, so I may keep going, or may just do highlights, we'll see. Feel free to put your two cents in.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hellooo hottie! it's me marianne. your hair is fantastic! that crazy lady in the shop had no idea how professional you are. you should show up at her shop in baraboo asking if she needs any pointers on how to get good lift. =) and, might i add, i love the sunglasses.
Hey your hair is super cute, I love it! What are you up to? Are you guys moving out this direction again or closer to your parents? I am not good at keeping up with what's going on with anybody these days! Maybe we'll get to see you sometime, that'd be awesome!
wow! i think the last time i saw you you only had two kids not three! my oh my how time flys!!! but i love your hair :) how is your family!!?? love sarah :)
Dwight and I met at a family home evening activity in our singles ward, while attending Utah State University in Logan, Utah. He thought he was all that, and I wasn't impressed...at first. Little did I know I would be proposing marriage only 10 days later. When it comes together so matter-a-factly, it's easy to see it was meant to be.
Dylan
Our Energizer Bunny. A karate, gymnastics, and sports fanatic.
Christian
Our Picasso/rockstar. His creative juices are always flowing.
Kalaya
Our little track star. She'll run laps for hours. And with those longs legs... I see high-jumping in her future.
Rylan
our newest angel has us all wrapped around his tiny finger
5 comments:
hellooo hottie! it's me marianne. your hair is fantastic! that crazy lady in the shop had no idea how professional you are. you should show up at her shop in baraboo asking if she needs any pointers on how to get good lift. =) and, might i add, i love the sunglasses.
I like it. Much better than my blonde attempts. I don't get on here nearly enough to check things out. WE miss you guys and can't wait to see you.
I don't care what my teachers say
I'm gonna be a supermodel.
And Everyone is gonna dress like me,
wait and see
When I'm a supermodel
and my hair will shine like the sea.
Everyone will wanna look just like me
me...
Hey your hair is super cute, I love it! What are you up to? Are you guys moving out this direction again or closer to your parents? I am not good at keeping up with what's going on with anybody these days! Maybe we'll get to see you sometime, that'd be awesome!
wow! i think the last time i saw you you only had two kids not three! my oh my how time flys!!! but i love your hair :) how is your family!!?? love sarah :)
Post a Comment