Wow! I'm so embarrassed at how long it's been since I've posted. I'd like to use the obvious excuse - that I've been so darn busy, but I'll be honest and confess, that I just haven't felt like it. I used to do all our blogging/picture downloading through our other very old, very slow computer, since technically this was Dwight's "school" computer. But hey, now that he's done (YAY!!!!), maybe I'll download a few pics and begin anew on this super fast and wireless computer. Just as soon as I unpack the camera and cables and software, urgh!
Well, so much has happened since my last post. I don't want to bore you with a novel of our last few months, so I'll just make a quick list.
* You may or may not be surprised to hear, the blonde hair didn't last long (only about 2 weeks actually). I admit it was fun, but I could never get rid of the feeling that it just wasn't me. So I'm back to my brown locks again.
* Kalaya had her 2nd birthday! I know, time is flying.
* Dwight graduated from his MBA program (Applied Securities Analysis) at the University of Wisconsin.
* To help celebrate... Dwight's parents ,Wynn and Neta, came out to visit. We took them to the Dells - it was awesome!!!
* Dwight took his 2nd level CFA test (results in August)
* Dylan finished Kindergarten. On his last day he came running out, "Mom! Now I'm a first grader!" We're so proud of him. And he's so excited his little brother Christian gets to go to school with him next year.
* Candice finished working at the YMCA Child Watch. And she's missing all of her child watch friends (of all ages).
* We've finally, and officially moved. I've already sent out emails with our new address (about a month ago), if you still need it, leave a comment and I'll email it to you.
* Dwight started his new job. You'll have to ask him yourself to be sure, but I think he's liking it ;)
It's always sad to leave friends and start over somewhere new. But we're excited to see what adventures the future brings. And to all our friends in Madison... Don't be strangers, we're not that far!
And to our family and friends slightly farther away, we'd love to see any and all of you that ever feel like visiting. We love and miss you all!
Keep checking in. I'm hoping sometime soon, I'll actually post some pictures. =)
5 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment