**Click on the pictures to see enlarged images**

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dwight's Graduation - May 16, 2009

As I'm trying to catch up in my posting... One of the biggest and most important events I'm behind in posting about is, Dwight's graduation from graduate school, from UW-Madison. Here are a few pictures from that special day. We were so glad Dwight's parents, Wynn and Neta, were able to come out and help us celebrate.




Honey,
We are so proud of you and what you've accomplished. We love you so much! Congratulations!
Love,
Your family

4 comments:

Jeff/Amber/Jade said...

Congratulations Dwight. Wow! Proud of you bro.

bpanuzzi@aol.com said...

Congratulation Dwight! May God open doors for you that no man can close.

Dave and Julie said...

Wow Congrats Dwight You did it and we are proud friends of you. You are sure lucky you have a beautiful family.

Shena said...

So you've been a slacker about blogging and I've been a slacker about actually reading them. I keep up with my own but rarely get to check everyone else's. :) I have been laid up for a couple of days and finally had a chance to. I just have to say Congrats to Dwight but a HUGE congrats to you too! I know how hard it is to run the household when your husband is studying and working all of the time. You deserve just as much credit! Hope your new move will bring you much happiness!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online